Haul: Jolse

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Hi there! I'm not dead, nor is this blog (in case anyone was wondering...). I just had a lazy time period and then I went on vacation, so I didn't write any posts, but they should come regularly again starting from now. Today's post will be a short haul post and then I'll have a review up tonight or tomorrow.

Order date: May 23, 2016
Shipped on: May 26, 2016
Arrived: June 14, 2016

I spent enough money to get free standard shipping on this order, which was good, but I felt like standard shipping took so long compared to other stores. The time that it took the package to arrive was within the limit that it should be, I'm just very impatient (and have also been spoiled with DHL shipping lately).


This is what the package looked like out of the mail and then opened up. There have been a lot of reviews on Jolse as a store, so people already know, but they are very, very generous with their samples!


Here's a picture of all the samples I got. I've used a lot of them, but not all just yet. Free samples just make me happy! (Even though some of them get sent to my friends because I have no use for them.)

The top picture shows everything I actually bought. From left to right the products are:

  • COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol
  • Missha Coloring Tint Balm #Joy to you
  • The Face Shop Character Mask Kakao Friend Set
  • Holika Holika Healing Nails Base and Top Coat
  • SKIN79 Super Plus Triple Functions BB Vital Cream
  • Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream #23
  • Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23

And no, all those BB creams aren't for me, lol. The SKIN79 is for my sister, and the Missha M Signature Real Complete BB is for my mom. 

Excluding those BB Creams and the Holika Holika nail polishes, there will be reviews on all the other products.

Also, because I was too excited, here is a shot of the Kakao Friends Mask set!


The review on the masks should be up within the next few weeks~ But okay, that's all for now. As usual, thank you for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram