Haul: YesStyle

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Order date: March 5, 2016
Shipped on: March 16, 2016
Arrived: March 25, 2016

I recently ordered from YesStyle again! I had a coupon that was expiring soon, so I figured why not? This will probably be the last haul post for a while, since I haven't really stopped online shopping since Cyber Monday started back in November so my wallet is looking pretty sad lately.

Here is what the clothes looked like packaged individually.


I was too excited because the package arrived earlier than I thought it would, so I opened everything without taking a picture first. ㅠㅠ I didn't spend enough to get free express shipping (3-5 days), only free standard shipping (5-14 days), and that usually takes the full two weeks to arrive, but this came in less than ten days! Also, the order was shipped more than ten days after it was ordered because I ordered things that YesStyle didn't immediately have in stock, so I had to wait for them to arrive first!

The order also included a shirt for my mom and a bun maker for hair, but I didn't get pictures of those two, because the former isn't mine and the latter, I was already using. The quality of the clothes isn't too bad, especially considering their price. Though, just as a heads up, I don't recommend to always buy from YesStyle. Anyways, here are pictures of me wearing the shirt and skirt below (haha yes, I was too lazy to take the shirt off so I wore it with the denim skirt).


Yay for new clothes and thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram