Haul: Sephora

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Order date: May 10, 2016
Shipped on: May 12, 2016
Arrived: May 16, 2016

What I love about Sephora is that online orders have free three day shipping on orders over $50 (at least for the U.S, I'm not sure about other countries). I know I wrote in my last haul post that I wouldn't be buying things online soon, but obviously I can't stay away for very long. (I have more packages coming in in the next few weeks as well!)

This time around I ordered Shiseido's IBUKI Eye Correcting Cream and Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream. I used my Sephora Beauty Insider points to get a small sample of Dr. Jart+'s Ceramidin Day Tint SPF 15.

This is what the package looked like before I opened it.


And here are the products out of their individual boxes.


I'll be writing a review on the Eye Correcting Cream some time in the future (and maybe the Yu-Be cream too). The Ceramidin Day Tint sample was smaller than I expected though, so there won't be a full review on that. I'll write a little bit about it here instead!

Here's a swatch of the Ceramidin Day Tint in comparison with Missha's M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 (my favorite BB Cream!).


The Ceramidin Day Tint is a lot more yellow than Missha's M Perfect Cover BB Cream in #23 (which matches my skin tone quite well), but the Ceramidin Day Tint is also a lot more sheer and I don't use a lot, so you couldn't really tell I was wearing anything when I wore it. It didn't provide very much coverage (not that I expected a whole lot) and it was quite liquidy compared to other products I've tried. It wasn't bad, but I didn't like it all that much, and I have a BB Cream with SPF that works perfectly fine for me, so I won't be purchasing a full size of Dr. Jart+'s Ceramidin Day Tint.

Anyways, as usual, I was content with my Sephora order! It arrived quickly and the quality of everything was as it should be. Yay for new skin care products and thanks for reading!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram