Haul: Alphabeauty

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Order date: May 23, 2016
Shipped on: May 24, 2016
Arrived: May 31, 2016

This is only the second time I've ordered from alphabeauty, but I really like them already! Their prices are better than a handful of other sites that sell Japanese makeup and skin care products and they ship super quickly! If your total order is more than $50 USD, you get free international shipping with a tracking number. I ordered the night of the 23rd, which was roughly morning on the 24th in Hong Kong (where alphabeauty is located) and my stuff shipped that same day (the 24th). And then I received my package only one week later!!! That's really fast (compared to some of the standard shipping I've had at other online stores), which is really good for me because I'm very impatient.

This is what my package looked like straight from my mailbox, and then after I took everything out of the padded envelope. (The pink rectangle in the picture on the left is because I was too lazy to blot out individual lines, lol.)


Everything was securely packaged, either in its original box or plastic packaging. As for the Senka Perfect Whip bottle, there was a piece of tape taped over the cap just in case it opened (it didn't, the cap is very secure), which I appreciated.

You can see everything I bought in the first picture in this blog post, but I'll also list them here (from left to right):

  • Majolica Majorca Lash King Film Type Black (mascara)
  • Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (Japanese lotion)
  • Hada Senka Perfect Whip (foaming cleanser)
  • Canmake Lip Tint Syrup 01 Cherry Tree/Sakura Syrup
  • Visee Lip & Cheek Cream PK-4
  • Muji Beating Net (a net used to help create dense foam in foaming cleansers)

I will be writing reviews on all the products except for the Canmake Lip Tint Syrup, because that was something I bought for my sister and therefore am not using myself, and the Muji Beating Net. I'll write a little bit about the net here instead.


Here is a picture of the net. The fabric folds around at the bottom, creating a loop (the netting doesn't just open up and end at the bottom), and there's a little plastic loop at the top so that you can easily hang the net in your bathroom. I'm eventually going to post a review of one of the first foaming cleansers I bought, so there will be pictures of me using this net then, but for now I'll just say that I like it a lot! It really helps to make dense foam that I absolutely can't get with just my hands. It wasn't very expensive either (even less expensive if you buy it in Japan, since the back of the packaging for the net says 120円 which is about $1.12 USD). I got mine for $2.95 USD.

Anyways, yay for new products to try and write reviews about!!! Thanks for reading♫!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram