Haul: YesStyle

Monday, June 27, 2016

Order date: May 28, 2016
Shipped on: June 6, 2016
Arrived: June 7, 2016

Free express shipping makes me so incredibly happy. And June 7th was a very happy day because I received not only this package, but also another long awaited packaged that I'll be writing a short haul post on in a week or so. Pictured above is only my clothes from the haul; there was more in the order for my mom and sister (enough to get free express shipping!). See more under the cut!

Below is what my package looked like without the outer protective plastic on it (that I already tore off), how the clothes was packaged inside the box, and how my individual pieces looked in their packaging.



I ordered: a gingham print dress, a pink t-shirt, a pair of pink stretchy pants, and a pearl decorated hair tie/band. I am obsessed with pink lately.

Here is everything that was included in the order.


I bought the shoes on the right for my mom's birthday and the denim dress and pink "drink milk" t-shirt were birthday presents for my sister. The two pieces on the bottom are two padded camisoles that my mom wanted.

The quality of everything is okay so far. I did end up giving the pink t-shirt I bought for myself to my sister though, because I didn't like the way the shade looked on me. Otherwise, everything else was okay! Happy shopping!

Here are two quick pics of me wearing the dress and pants I got for myself. The pink pants are a tad bit tight on the top for my liking, so I'm wearing them under a short dress until I lose more weight (summer work out plan here we go!).


As always, thanks for reading~!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram