Haul: Alphabeauty

Monday, September 05, 2016

Order date: June 30, 2016
Shipped on: July 2, 2016
Arrived: July 12, 2016

Hi~! Here with a short haul post today. I have a few more haul posts lined up before I post only reviews again. They're a little short and can get boring because I have so many, but at least I'm buying more things to review, haha. I did a haul from alphabeauty before, but since I've been really interested in Japanese skin care lately, and because I needed more sunscreen for a trip I went on in mid August, I couldn't help but order from them again.

As usual, everything was well packaged. Below you can see how the package looked right out of the mailbox, and then out of the envelope. I appreciated the piece of Styrofoam(?) included to help fill up the bag so that the contents wouldn't move around. At least I think that's what it was for.


Like last time, it only took the package ten days to arrive, so I was very happy ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚

From left to right and top to bottom in top picture, this is what I ordered:

  • DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
  • Biore UV Perfect Milk
  • Dolly Wink Volume Mascara
  • Canmake Lip Tint Syrup 02 Strawberry Syrup
  • Creer Beaute Miracle Romance Makeup Beauty Mask
  • Clear Turn Babyish Mask

And YES those are Sailor Moon masks!!!


I was so excited to get them I had to take a picture of them on their own. I usually only get cheap masks (think $1 to maybe $2 USD per sheet) but I was willing to pay a little more for these (5 for $12-$13 USD).

I'll have a review on those as well as the rest of the items (besides the Canmake Lip Tint, which was for my sister) up soon!

As always, thanks for reading!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram